Jorge Uribe at ONE Sotheby’s International Realty offers the utmost professionalism and unprecedented results in the luxury real estate in Miami and the surrounding neighborhoods of Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne.
Below is an outline of the listing process and some of the outstanding services.
The Listing Process of Jorge Uribe Real Estate
• Enter property into Multiple Listing Services (MLS) encompassing Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
• Initialize the order of professional photography and virtual tour.
• Create a 4 page colored property brochure using high definition photographs and professionally written narrative.
• Brochure is mailed to all the Top agents in Miami, Top Sotheby’s agents around the world and Sotheby’s Auction House in New York and London.
• Call all agents who sell comparable properties to set up private showings.
• Distribute a 2 page self-mailer piece to all high net worth zip codes throughout Miami Dade County.
• Create a stand-alone website tailored to property.
• Email blast to a database of 4,000+ local, national and international high net worth individuals and VIP’s.
• Produce a professionally filmed and narrated video to be featured on YouTube, Sotheby’s Facebook Page and Twitter Account
• Conduct monthly brokers open and open houses
• Distribute property through various high traffic websites (WallStreetJournal.com – NewYorkTimes.com – SothebysRealty.com – Google.com – Trulia.com –CyberHomes.com – MiamiHerald.com)
• Market the property via national and international publications (The Wall Street Journal – Sotheby’s at Auction, Country Life, New York Times Escapes, The Robb Report Exceptional Properties, The Robb Report Collections, International Herald Tribune, Reside Magazine, DuPont Registry, and Haute Living)
• In addition to the advertising opportunities within the International Herald Tribune, our program has been expanded to include full color International Herald Tribune Wraps that will be distributed at five of the most prestigious events around the world (New York Couture Week, Tennis Championships at Wimbledon, Cannes Film Festival, Monaco Yacht Show, and The Dubai International Film Festival)
• Feature your property in our ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Impressions Poster (20” x 30”) which is mailed to all property owners with an assessed value over $1MIL in all of Miami Dade and Broward Counties. Both homes and condos.
• Feature property in ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Trends magazine which highlights market data and analysis. Mailed quarterly to high net worth individuals, attorneys, bankers, CPA’s, and business executives)
• Feature Property in Sotheby’s International Realty Portfolio magazine. Mailed seasonally.
• Create reports outlining all showings and their feedback along with all marketing initiatives undertaken for the home.
Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby's International Realty® network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. The Sotheby’s brand is over 250 years old with a presence in almost every major international city. Held to highest standards, the Sotheby’s Realty division is affiliated to the Auction House, and operates under its parent company, Realogy. The brand association between Sotheby’s and higher end is implicit, and the Miami office is no exception. In Dade county, Sotheby’s is the brokerage responsible for the highest priced sale in history. Historically, the Miami Sotheby’s average priced sale has been $8 million.
Targeting those who value the unique, Sotheby’s Realty’s International advertising campaign elegantly positions the Sotheby’s International Realty name in front of audiences known for buying high-quality real estate. On the home page of the Sotheby’s Auction House website is a search link to all of our properties. Found in the fine publications listed below, our brand advertising is designed to maximize the visibility of your property by keeping the Sotheby’s International Realty name and Web site, sothebysrealty.com, top of mind with prospective purchasers of substantial properties.
INTERNATIONAL BRAND ADVERISING
Conde Nast Traveler
Country Life (UK)
Town & Country
Western Interior and Design
Since 2004, Jorge Uribe’s professionalism and expertise in the residential luxury real estate market generated over $500 million in sales for Sotheby’s International Realty. Jorge Uribe’s hard work and dedication translates into him being one of the top 5 real estate agents in Miami.
Jorge Uribe is the Top Producer for Sotheby’s International Realty in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, 2009, 2010 and is now the Senior Vice President of ONE Sotheby’s, the new holder of the Sotheby’s franchise for Dade and Broward counties.
Jorge Uribe lives in Pinecrest, Florida with his wife and three children. He is the President the Ambassadors of Mercy Mission Services Board and an active board member of NPH, the fundraising arm for the Friends of the Orphans.